END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is a binding legal contract between you (either an individual or a legal entity) and JGL Enterprises LLC (“Application Provider”, “us” or “we”). By downloading, installing, accessing or using the accompanying software (the “Application”) you will be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, we are is not willing to grant you any right to use or access the Application to you. In such event, you may not download, install, access, use or copy the Application.
The Application is licensed to you, not sold. Except for the limited license granted in this Agreement, we and our licensors retain all right, title and interest in the Application and all proprietary rights in the Application, including copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade secret rights.
1. Grant of License. We grant you a revocable, nontransferable (except as provided below), personal, nonexclusive license to use the object code version of the Application for use on your mobile device. You may not install or use the Application on a device that you do not own or control. If you have purchased the Application from the Windows Phone Marketplace, you may install and use one copy of the Application on up to (5) mobile devices you personally own or control and which are affiliated with the Microsoft account associated with your Windows Phone Marketplace account.
2. Limitations On License. The license granted to you in this Agreement is restricted as follows:
- Limitations on Copying and Distribution. You may not copy or distribute the Application except to the extent that copying is necessary to use the Application as described in this Agreement.
- Limitations on Reverse Engineering and Modification; APIs. You may not (i) access or use the application programming interfaces (“APIs”) for any purpose other than your licensed use of the Application or (ii) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create works derivative of the Application, except to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law.
- Sublicense, Rental and Third Party Use. You may not assign, sublicense, rent, timeshare, loan, lease or otherwise transfer the Application, or directly or indirectly permit any third party to copy and install the Application on a device not owned and controlled by you.
- Proprietary Notices. You may not remove any proprietary notices (g., copyright and trademark notices) from the Application or its documentation.
- Use in Accordance with Documentation. All use of the Application must be in accordance with its then current documentation, if any, provided with the Application or made available on our web site.
- Confidentiality. You must hold the Application and any related documentation in strict confidence for your own use only.
- Compliance with Applicable Law. You are solely responsible for ensuring your use of the Application is in compliance with all applicable foreign, federal, state and local laws, and rules and regulations. Use of the Application is void where prohibited by law.
3. Account Set-Up. You agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information when registering to use the Application and establishing your account (“Registration Information”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect your information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords and any usage and activities that occur in connection with your account. You agree not to allow others to access your account or utilize your password. Doing so will compromise the security of your account.
4. Online Services Associated with the Application. The Application may be used to access certain online services. In some cases, you will not receive a separate notice when the Application connects to those services. Using the Application constitutes your consent to the transmission of standard device information (including, but not limited to, technical information about your device, system, and application software) to those services. Your use of those services may be governed by additional terms and conditions. Using the online services will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by those additional terms and conditions, if any. You may not use any online services in any way that could harm those services, disrupt their operation, or impair any other user’s use of those services or the wireless network through which they are accessed. You may not use the online services to gain unauthorized access to or use of any service, data, account, or network by any means.
5. Feedback. You may provide suggestions, comments or other feedback (collectively, “Feedback”) regarding our products and services, including the Application. Feedback is voluntary. We may use Feedback for any purpose without obligation of any kind. To the extent a license is required under your intellectual property rights to make use of the Feedback, you grant us an irrevocable, world-wide, non-exclusive, perpetual, fully-paid-up, royalty-free license to use the Feedback in connection with our business, including the enhancement of the Application and the provision of products and services to our customers.
6. Termination. This Agreement and license will automatically terminate in the event you breach any of its terms. In the event of a claim of intellectual property infringement by any third party relating to the Application, we may immediately terminate this Agreement. In addition, we may choose to discontinue support of the Application at any time, without notice. This may include remotely accessing the Application to cease its operation. In such case, the Application may cease to function and your data may become inaccessible. You are solely responsible for backing up any data stored in the Application.
7. In-App Purchases. You may elect to purchase additional features or functionality for the Application through in-app purchases. You agree to pay all fees associated with purchases made through the Application. All fees are non-refundable, non-cancellable.
8. Privacy. We recognize the importance of respecting your privacy. The Privacy Statement (linked below) provides a description of how we collect, use, share and protect personal information on its website, as well as the choices and access rights you have in regards to such personal information. For more information on our privacy practices and to review our Privacy Statement please visit www.stakehaul.com.
9. Location-Enabled Features. Certain location-enabled functionality made available in the Application is provided by Google Inc., Apple Inc., and/or other third party providers. Your use of that functionality may be subject to additional terms and conditions (as updated from time-to-time): http://www.google.com/intl/en-US_US/help/terms_maps.html and https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/maps/terms-en.html. You must exercise your own judgment as to the adequacy and appropriateness of the information. All location-based information is provided entirely “as-is,” without warranties of any kind.
10. Application Support; Functionality. All questions and requests relating to Application support must be directed to us. The Third Parties, as defined in Section 14, are not responsible for providing support for the Application and may not be contacted for support. We may change or remove functionality and other features of the Application at any time, without notice.
11. Your Warranties. You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
12. Warranty Disclaimer. THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS AVAILABLE,” “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUITE ENJOYMENT, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE APPLICATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE APPLICATION WILL BE CORRECTED.
13. Modified Devices and Operating Systems. We have no liability for errors, unreliable operation, or other issues resulting from use of the Application on or in connection with rooted or jail broken devices or use on any mobile device that is not in conformance with the manufacturer’s original specifications, including use of modified versions of the operating system (collectively, “Modified Devices”). Use of the Application on Modified Devices will be at your sole and exclusive risk and liability.
14. No Liability for Third Parties. Your wireless carrier, the manufacturer and retailer of your mobile device, the developer of the operating system for your mobile device, the operator of any application store, marketplace, or similar service through which you obtain the Application, and their respective affiliates, suppliers, and licensors (collectively, the “Third Parties”) are not parties to this Agreement and they do not own and are not responsible for the Application. YOU AGREE (I) THE THIRD PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (II) IN NO EVENT WILL THE THIRD PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE APPLICATION, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES; (III) IN ANY EVENT, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ALL CLAIMS (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) OF EVERY KIND WILL IN NOT EXCEED FIVE DOLLARS ($5.00); AND (IV) YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, NOW KNOWN OR LATER DISCOVERED, THAT YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST THE THIRD PARTIES ARISING OUT OF THE APPLICATION AND THIS AGREEMENT. THE THIRD PARTIES ARE INTENDED THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES OF THIS AGREEMENT, CAPABLE OF DIRECTLY ENFORCING ITS TERMS. NOTHING CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE CONSTRUED AS MODIFYING OR AMENDING ANY AGREEMENTS OR OTHER TERMS BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTIES WITH REGARD TO THEIR SUBJECT MATTER. In the event of any claim that the Application or your possession and use of the Application infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights, the Third Parties are not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, or discharge of the infringement claim.
15. Limitation Of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE), WHICH INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA AND BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY AND THAT OF OUR SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR THE APPLICATION.
OUR SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS ARE THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES OF THIS AGREEMENT, CAPABLE OF DIRECLTY ENFORCING THIS AGREEMENT AGAINST YOU AS A THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARY. YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, NOW KNOWN OR LATER DISCOVERED, THAT YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST OUR SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF THE LICENSE OF THE APPLICATION AND ITS MARKETING, YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION, AND THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES ARE AGAINST US AND SUBJECT TO THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, or the limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so some of the above may not apply to you.
16. Social Media and Other Third Party Services. The Application may be used to access and use certain third party services (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.). In addition to the terms of this Agreement, your use of those services will be subject to the applicable third party service’s terms and conditions, including their privacy policies. You are responsible for reviewing and accepting those terms prior to transferring or posting any information to their services. You understand and agree that those services are not provided by our agents and that we have no responsibility or liability for them. All third party services are provided as-is and as-available, without warranties of any kind.
17. Your Indemnity. You will indemnify, defend, and hold us and our suppliers and licensors and the Third Parties harmless from and against all damages, liabilities, costs, fines, sanctions, and expenses arising out of your breach of this Agreement.
18. Export and Import Restrictions. The Application may be subject to the import and export laws of various jurisdictions, including the United States. You are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with all foreign and domestic export and import laws and regulations.
19. Government Restrictions. Any software or other programming provided by us in connection with this Agreement is commercial computer software as described in DFARS 252.227-7014(a)(1) and FAR 2.101. If acquired by or on behalf of the United States Department of Defense or any component thereof, the United States Government acquires this commercial computer software and commercial computer software documentation subject to the terms of this Agreement as specified in DFARS 227.7202-3, Rights in Commercial Computer Software or Commercial Computer Software Documentation. If acquired by or on behalf of any civilian agency, the United States Government acquires this commercial computer software and commercial computer software documentation subject to the terms of this Agreement as specified in FAR 12.212, Computer Software.
20. General. This Agreement will be construed, interpreted, and performed exclusively according to the laws of the State of Wisconsin, United States of America, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any action at law or in equity arising out of or directly or indirectly relating to this Agreement may be instituted only in the Federal or state courts located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. You and we consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for the purposes of any action related to this Agreement, and to extra-territorial service of process. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action that you may have arising out of or related to this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arose. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between us and you with respect to the transactions contemplated in this Agreement and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement, all of which are merged in this Agreement. This Agreement may not be modified, amended or in any way altered except by an instrument in writing signed by authorized representatives of both parties. In the event any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to judicial decree, the remainder of this Agreement will remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. Any failure by us to strictly enforce any provision of this Agreement will not operate as a waiver of that provision or any subsequent breach of that provision. The disclaimers and limitations of liability and your indemnity will survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement. This Agreement may be accepted in electronic form (e.g., by an electronic or other means of demonstrating assent) and your acceptance will be deemed binding between you and us. Neither you nor we will contest the validity or enforceability of this Agreement, including under any applicable statute of frauds, because it was accepted or signed in electronic form. Electronically maintained records when produced in hard copy form shall constitute business records and shall have the same validity as any other generally recognized business records. IT IS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED THAT IN THE EVENT ANY REMEDY HEREUNDER IS DETERMINED TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, ALL LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSIONS OF DAMAGES WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT.