Our FPL squad got killed by rotation in Week 15. We lost all the ground we gained on the first place squad in Week 14. Time to use the wildcard chip.
FPL Week 15 Results (to see last week’s results, click here)
Fantasy Premier League Week 15 Points: 34
Total FPL Points: 822
Default League Position: 2nd (no change)
Head-to-Head League Result: L
Head-to-Head League Record: 7-8
- (Free) Sergio Aguero (FWD – MCI; 11.2M) to Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang(FWD – ARS; 11.0M)
Point Haul/Loss from Transfers (This Week): +2
Net Point Haul/Loss from Transfers (Season – Weeks of Initial Transfer): +8
Things We Like
- We’re just grateful we still have the wildcard, but we badly wished we would have used it for Game Week 15. Our proposed lineup would have at least kept pace with first place, who scored 71 points on the back of a Harry Kane captaincy.
- Ryan Fraser, at his price (6.2M), is a godsend to our FPL squad. It’s amazing that he continues to haul points most game weeks.
Things We Hate
- We lost 37 points on first place. Unreal, and just when we thought our lineup had momentum.
- Marko Arnautovic picked up an injury during his match and returned zero points. Marcos Alonso, and Chelsea, somehow lost to Wolverhampton. As a result, we received zero points from him.
- Our forward transfer returned nothing against a leaky and injured Manchester United team.
After fifteen game weeks, we are still in 2nd place. However, we are now 62 points behind first place. Therefore, we absolutely have to use our wildcard chip before this upcoming Saturday’s fixtures to have any chance on making up ground.
Our preliminary wildcard lineup contains many new faces. The only sure thing is that Raheem Sterling stays in our lineup. Let’s hope for a strong final five weeks en route to first place.
Recall that the squad in 1st place after Game Week 20 will receive $450, and the team in 1st at the end of the Premier League season also gets $450.
Want to keep the conversation going, or simply talk crap to us? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.