Another poor week has caused our FPL fantasy futból squad to fall to 4th place. The ship is sinking fast.
FPL Week 8 Results (to see last week’s results, click here)
FPL Week 8 Points: 36
Total Points: 416
Default League Position: 4th (down from 2nd)
Head-to-Head League Result: L
Head-to-Head League Record: 4-4
- (Free) Wilfred Zaha (FWD – CRY; 7.0M) to Marko Arnautovic (FWD – WHU; 7.0M)
Point Haul/Loss from Transfers (This Week): -1
Net Point Haul/Loss from Transfers (Season – Weeks of Initial Transfer): -27
Money in the Bank (GW6 Transfers): 0M
Money in the Bank (Current): 0M
Squad Value: 102.1M
Things We Like
- Nothing. This was a bad week all around. All we can do is sit back during this upcoming international break and hope our team figures out how to score.
Things We Hate
- Joe Hart could not keep a clean sheet against Huddersfield Town, tied for the lowest scoring team in the Premier League this season coming into this past weekend. This is getting ridiculous in that we haven’t had one clean sheet from our goalie this season.
- Our decision to captain Mo Salah over Richarlison backfired. We missed out on eleven points because of this move.
- Luke Shaw (DEF – MUN) got zero points against Newcastle United. Newcastle was the other lowest scoring team in the Premier League. United sucks, and we can’t imagine their manager lasts beyond the calendar year.
- We left a total of 13 points on our bench between two players.
After eight game weeks, we go into the international break in 4th place and 60 points behind first place. We have a lot of tough decisions over the break regarding players on our FPL squad, and no real answers right now. Oh well, all it takes is one strong week to right the ship.
Recall that the squad in 1st place after Game Week 20 will receive $450, and the team in 1st at the end of the Premier League season also gets $450.